Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mathmatical Mantra for Tunesday

Today is Tunesday and I have been waiting for days to share this song with you. Math has never been my strong suit, but I am so excited to be living out some eternal equations as I prepare for my speaking opportunity Saturday:

My Faith (in God) + My Trust (His Plan) = Peace (His Gift)...
Lack of either on my part can cancel out the sum.
His Peace > My Anxiety.
His Peace = My Desire

Listen to My Desire by Jeremy Camp on this Tunesday...you do the math! Notice in the video how hands start closed in prayer...in/for faith and trust. Then, the shift...hands are open, lifted up, exposed. Love that! Then, in the end, the hands again are in prayer again...thanksgiving?! Then, it all ends in the arms of peace! My favorite verse in the song and my mathematical mantra is:

All my life I have seen
Where You've taken me
Beyond all I have hoped
And there's more left unseen


How exciting is that!

1 comments:

Allison said...

We share the same desire, April!

I loved the focus of the hands in the video. My hands are clasped in prayer for you this weekend. Be a conduit. Empty yourself and let him move through you. I can tell you're already there by the tone of your words, I hear an energetic peace...

I am with you in spirit sister. Go!

Post a Comment