Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I’m Barefoot!

Two Truths and A Lie. Have you ever played that game?! You tell 2 truths and 1 lie for friends to guess which is which. Here are mine:

1. I am a rookie blogger.
2. I’m “April” because I was born in April.
3. I once went barefoot in public on purpose.

If you guessed #2, you are right! My blog and I share the same birth month…September, not April!

This September, also marks the first time I won a door prize. “Give the girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world” scrolled the top of the designer stationary. Well, I thought…I am slaying a number of pretend dragons sword fighting with our 3 year old son, trying to conquer the commandment “submit” in Greek and Hebrew because the Lord knows that after 11 years of marriage, I haven’t “mastered” it in English, and if my stay-at-home mom world isn’t hectic enough, I have decided by choice and without pay to conquer the world wide webs through blogging.

But you know…all shoes set aside (Neatly by the door, please!), instead of conquering the world, I am captivated by the Word! I am a huge Bible study nut. I love to read it, meditate upon it, and share it. The more in-depth…the better and the more chain references…the more Bing-Bing, in my opinion.

Despite being a diva (coined by friend, not author) who dives (into the Word, not the waves), I prefer to do it without shoes, BAREFOOT infact!

0 comments:

Post a Comment