Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday Repeats Encouraged!


Just for the virtual record, I think that this is the first time I have "linked" my blog! How fun is that!! I have cited several other sites often, but today is a first!

Sitting here with my barefeet on the coffee table and laptop where my little one loves to hear stories, I feel unusally authentic and very vulnerable at the same time by posting something I love on Thursday.

I wonder if it was on a Thurday that I first heard this song? Usually, Thursdays are awesome...wake up late, no preschool for our little guy, snuggle in pajamas..debate whether or not the entire day will be a PJ DAY, hot breakfast...or should I say BRUNCH, laundry, maybe blog during naptime, his not mine. But I can't remember. It probably wasn't because I distinctly remember being in the car all by myself (very rare!) and this song just grabbed me. When it finished playing, I actually moved my hand toward the dashboard to hit "repeat" and was so disappointed it was not a CD.

A new song by Christ August, 7 x 70, grabbed me the first time I heard it and has rung in my ears ever since. In the quiet stillness of a rainy Thursday evening, the power of this song to minister to me is what I love this Thursday.

Listen. Give it a try. "Repeats" encouraged...even 7 x 70!



Well, what did you think? Love to know. Please share a comment before leaving or click here to visit Diaper Diaries and see several other blogs and what they love this Thursday!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE this song...amazing, isn't?!

Post a Comment