Thursday, July 8, 2010

Debut

After looking up the word "debut" I am going to pick definition #3...

Debut. D-E-B-U-T. Debut. A noun referring to a formal introduction (of a young woman) and entrance into society, as at an annual ball.

Well ya'll (as we say down here in Virginia),
I'm a havin' a BALL!

Announcing the newest published author in cyberspace today......with a devotional about God and a goose that you can gander at right here!


With this most recent journey ironically taking flight in "Grand Rapids," Michigan, it was just 11 days ago that I "hit" it off with a great group of women!

Partnering with Circle of Friends and the dynamic things they are doing in the name of the Lord for women in Ohio and beyond leave me humbled. I met this team of authentic women at Speak Up with Confidence 2010. Their love of God's Word, commitment for growth, and highly favored ministry wrap me in good company.


To my new Circle of Friends, thank you for the opportunity to share
my gifts and providing all the praise and passion in my head and heart a "place to belong" and means to express with others how we can see God in the everyday, in every way, and even when you "hit a goose" so to say!

Humbled, Grateful, and Honored (in that order),
April
, NEW on-line author

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April - We are so excited to be on this journey together! I know God has great things in store for you and will use you to bless many womens' lives. So glad you 'Found a Place to Belong' in the Circle of Friends!

Missy
www.circleoffriends.fm

Lisa Troyer said...

Welcome to the 'circle' : ) So glad you're sharing what God's laying on your heart.

Lisa Troyer

Post a Comment